Twix Thumbprint Cookies

Thursday, January 21, 2016

This was Monday.  
Monday, January 18, 2016.  Martin Luther King Day.  The day I had marked on my calendar as the start date for my Conscious Cleanse.  And the day that I just happened to make the most delicious looking cookies.  
It was all I could do not to eat the caramel right out of the bowl.
You see, I feel as if I eat extremely well 80% of the time.  The other 20%? Well, let me just say, I like cookies.
And I like coffee.  And wine.  And cheese.  And mostly tortilla chips.
But, I pulled out my willpower from my back pocket and I didn't have even one little taste.
Even though I fell completely and madly in love.

(Andrew LOVES them.)

You Might Also Like


  1. These look good. I wanted to make some shortbread thumbprint ones with jam. I have these simple, few day cleanses pinned but I guess I've put trying one with all the ingredients that need to be bought.

  2. Oh. My. Goodness. These look ~heavenly~! Clearly I need to take drizzling lessons from you--these are beautiful!

  3. oh wow, those look SO good!! My husband adores twix, I'll have to try these... perhaps a valentine's idea!

  4. Good for you! When I make my adult children's favorite cookies they can't believe I don't touch a one. Give me salty and crunchy any day! We eat super healthy but... (Best kept secret - hidden stashes of crunchy orange cheese curls...)

  5. Those look incredible. Yum!

  6. When you complete the cleanse, please give a little review. I'm planning on using it to kick-start Lent.

  7. As well as click the + indicator and also choose the kodi documents. installing kodi on pc shut it off prior to you go any type of additional.

  8. The only distinction in between growbox and also showbox is the chromecast. Get Now the extraordinary variety of solutions given precisely our Android, PC and also iphone tools.

  9. Like including coins, treasures, degrees and a lot more. xxzhushou android download as well as mount this extraordinary application on.