cookies and thingsFriday, May 18, 2007
Charlies pick this week for cookie of the week. They don't look so bad, do they?
They stunk! Total flop! I like you all too much to share this recipe! :) I just wanted to post a picture to document that I actually did make my cookies, and Charlie did have a turn!
I also got tagged by tiennie knits, magnusmog and life with, with the 7 random things. I feel like I am a little boring, but I will give it a try.
1. I don't love chocolate. I will eat it, but never have those chocolate cravings. Therefore, I love when my children pick a chocolate cookie for me to make. I know it won't call my name from the cookie jar like the other cookies do.
2. I have known my husband since I was 13. We never "liked" each other in Jr. high school, we were just friends. My family moved away when I was a sophomore in high school and I ran into him years later in San Francisco where I was living.
3. I love to sing, but am terrible! I sing and dance while making dinner and my kids think I am crazy!
4. I could eat chips and salsa all day.
5. I lived in Chicago after graduating from college working for Merrill Lynch. I wanted to be a stock broker, and was studying to take my Series 7 exam when I.......
6. Got hired by United Airlines to become a Flight Attendant. I flew International and Domestic, and was based in San Francisco.
7. All three of my children were born Cesarean section.
O.k, I guess that wasn't that bad. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along.
Thanks so much for all of the compliments on my Hanne Falkenberg. You guys are the best!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!